Old July 10th 06, 01:32 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
[email protected]

Default We have reached 1 year!

I tried to post this last night, so apologies if it appears again.

I never thought I'd be saying this but William and I have reached 1
year of bf'ing, albeit mixed feeding. He has gone down to 2 bf's a day,
one brief one before bed and a longer one in the morning and has 2
bottles of formula at nursery. Alhough at the WE he had a horrible cold
so I was pleased to able to give him a comfort feed later in the
evening. He had a lovely birthday party on Sat, with most of our family
and some friends. I just have to find somewhere to put all his pressies
now!. Here are a few piccies:

http://wwwibbles.co.uk/pics/main.php...&g2_itemId=345

Anyway, I know I've said this before, but I truly believe I wouldn't
have got past 3 weeks without being able to read all the stories and
advice on this group. So a big thank you to you all from us both.

As for William, well he started crawling at 11 months but hasn't shown
a huge interest in anything but a short handheld toddle, has 6 teeth,
would eat bananas till the cows come home but since his cold won't
touch one, is allergic to eggs, loves nursery, crawls down the hall to
the kitchen if his brekkie is being made fast enough. His fascination
on how things work he gets from his dad and his impatience from his mum
(oops). Good and bad, there is never a dull moment with our Wibbles and
we absolutely adore him.

Ta

Jeni