Old September 27th 10, 06:10 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Steelclaws

Default Gut flora

"carole" wrote in
d.com:

Wrong again.
Blood purity and lack of toxins (orthopathic definition) is what helps
the immune system.

Present _valid_ evidence for your claim. PubMed article ID will do
nicely.

Blood purity can be achieved by proper nutrition and help prevent
against all sorts of microbes, harmful bacteria, fungi and parasites.

Then how come you still have a recurring case of fungus infection?
Having it to recur simply means you haven't gotten rid of the fungus.

You're talking about dumbed-down allopathic medicine ...I'm talking
alternative medicine.

"Alternative medicine", as is well known, cannot prove its claims. If
you care to show me otherwise, please present _valid_ evidence.
Testimonials/personal anecdotes are not valid evidence.

--
The trouble with the World is that the stupid are so confident
while the intelligent are full of doubt. -Bertrand Russell