Old February 24th 04, 04:33 PM
Zucca4

Default How long do you keep breast milk in fridge?

I read so many conflicting things everyting from 48 hours to 5 days. I become
paranoid and taste my milk before giving it to our little mush and of course
I'm always convinced it tastes different, probably because we have a very
varied diet with tons of different cuisines..sometimes it tastes sweet and
bland and other times a bit soapy of all things...never sour though. Would the
milk reek or become very curdled if it were spoiled? I'm getting nuts and
sometimes I'm convinced that two day old milk is bad....It drives me crazy to
dump milk that took me forever to pump. I don't freeze because I am a SAHM and
I teach at home in the evenings for only three house so we only need one bottle
a day.

Thoughts please

Lisa
(who is really becoming a great breastfeeder and is SO happy about it)