Old February 26th 04, 05:45 PM
Linz

Default How long do you keep breast milk in fridge?

On 24 Feb 2004 20:24:09 GMT, (HollyLewis) wrote:

Oh, don't dump your milk just because it tastes a little soapy! :-) (Which is
a relatively normal phenomenon and doesn't necessarily indicate that it's
spoiled.) Offer it to the baby first and see if the BABY likes the taste.

I can't tell at the moment whether YoungBloke won't drink from a
bottle or cup because I left it late to introduce a teat, or because
he just doesn't like the things, or because my milk goes soapy pretty
quickly. I'm keeping what I've already pumped for use later on in baby
rice etc.
--
Linz
YB: 4 months, 15lbs 14oz