Old August 9th 05, 06:47 PM
Ilse Witch

On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 10:32:45 -0700, Joybelle wrote:

It is actually because the baby has been diagnosed via u/s to have spina
bifida and has developed hydrocephalus along with that.

I'm sorry, I must have completely missed that post! That must have been
quite a shock for you to find out. Before asking you a gazillion
questions, I'll try to find that thread. Is there any idea how serious the
conditions are at this time?

Thanks for the suggestions! I must be lacking in something because last
night they were cramping up.

It's a common pregnancy symptom, not necessarily a lack of anything. Your
body just has a harder time getting rid of the muscle waist products in
your legs, due to the pressure of your uterus.

--
--I
mommy to DS (July '02)