Old August 11th 05, 09:58 PM
Jenrose

It's the positioning ones I need the answer to... I think I have a good
solution, but it all sort of depends on how much of the back needs to be
"open" and for how long. For example, if baby only needs that area
completely free of pressure for 1 month, what I make will be different from
what I'd make if you need that area open for the first year.

I have something I can send "now" that will help in the short term if
necessary--it's called a "tai one on" and can be seen at www.lovewrap.com .
Someone sent it to me to see it and try it, free, so I dont' mind passing it
along. I need another carrier like I need a hole in my head according to DH.
It's a lovely shade of plum purple with a pale orchid background, but
will do the trick for short term. It's basically a long, padded strap--you
would put it on in a different way than is shown on the site, but it will
stay completely out of teh way of baby's back. I'm thinking about making you
a denim-strapped podaegi (Korean carrier) with polar fleece padding around
where the baby is and interlock knit for the blanket. You wouldn't use the
blanket until baby's healed enough to have pressure on his back.

Jenrose

"Joybelle" wrote in message

"Jenrose" wrote in message
news:1123535142.4ef255ddfe3cdab0bfb929d2abb625f1@t eranews...

Glad results were good.... have you gotten my recent emails?

Hey, Jenrose,
The last one I got was on August 1 (color and my style... I think I
responded to that one). I haven't been able to respond to the one with
the
questions regarding positioning, etc, because I haven't spoken to the
perinatologists yet. Have there been more recent ones?

Thanks!

--
Joy

Rose 1-99