Old January 21st 07, 12:44 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default KANE IS DONALD L. FISHER - finally admits it.

Mis-attributed to me. These look like Kane's words.
I see krp has run up a few posts addressed to me with the usual lies
about what he's posted and about what I've posted, and claims he did
this or that the refuted my claims, where he has done nothing of the
sort.

Kane wrote
You know my name, and you know why I don't post it here. And you know
that it's morally acceptable to mislead if others are in danger, or even
one's self. Physically, and for one's life.

Thank you Donald L. Fisher, for acknowledging your identity.

Kane wrote
You can't believe I've had death threats, or not, but I know, and anyone
reading the ascps newsgroup knows the kind of folks that have posted
here in the past

Would you care to put someone's family at risk, Doan?

A retired caseworker whose kids are all grown up?
You hid your identity so you could HARASS with impunity.
When you Falsely Accused me of sexual abuse and
reposted identity information over and over you threw away
your right to LIE about your past as a caseworker and hide
behind anonymity as far as I am concerned, Donald.
Besides, you basically ID'd yourself in public in your
old posts all over the internet you egomaniac.

Well, first, you are morally decadent. Anyone can see that.

That's what the Communists said about all Amerikanskis.
You have the attitude of a true Witch Hunter, Kane.

Kane wrote
You don't know Doheny Mansion and the nice old nun that taught language
for so many years on the campus?
I can see the steam all the way from USC, Doan.