Old August 22nd 07, 04:27 PM posted to misc.kids
Tori M[_2_]

Default Any Experience with Vision Therapy

Nikki wrote:
Does anyone have any input or experience with vision therapy.

One of my kids was referred to a Vision Therapy Clinic for an initial eval
and I wasn't going to make the appointment because it sounded like a crock
Then someone I know and respect said it was the real deal so now I'm
wondering what others think.

TIA

There was actually an article in the home school magazine I get about
Vision Therapy this month. She said it helped her daughter a lot.

Tori