Old November 9th 10, 05:52 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Steelclaws

Default Water has memory, validating homeopathy

"carole" wrote in
ond.com:

Whereas your explanations depend on the body of science which is
like a type of concensus rather than science.

Science does not work on consensus, for heaven's sake! Anyone who
makes that claim does not have the faintest clue about real science.
Science works on evidence.

There is science and scientism which works on concensus. What you
biased lot of sceptics talk about is scientism.
Look it up.

Try learning something about how real science works.

I do understand it's quite fashionable - especially amongst the tinfoil
hat crowd - to denigrate science as it has a habit of showing that their
claims are wrong.

There's this thing called being so open-minded your brains drop
out. -Richard Dawkins

Alternatively, you can have a mind closed tighter than a fish's arse
where nothing can penetrate.

That's what you once said you have - and I can quote your message on
that, if need be.

That won't be necessary.
You lot have minds closed tighter than fishes arses, with preconceived
ideas and bias.

I'm not the one who said that "my mind is closed tighter than a fish's
arse" - that was you.

--
Quackery kills more people than those who die from all crimes of
violence put together. -John Miner