Old July 31st 03, 04:02 PM
Sue

Default FAO Nikki (Hunter and Luke)

I'm glad everyting went well for you. Where did you stay when you were
without a house? What did you end up doing with the boys while you moved?
Did your Aunt come? Are you done unpacking yet ;o)

It has been pretty quiet around here lately. We have been hit with some
nasty trolls and I think the regulars are laying low. Hopefully they will go
away and play with someone else and leave us alone though.
--
Sue
mom to three girls

Nikki wrote in message news:3f269dcb_1@newsfeed...
Sue wrote:
How are you Nikki? Did you get moved or in the process? I have
missed you and was wondering where you had gotten off to. )

Hi!!! We are great. The house is fantastic. There is so much more space
and being in town is awesome. We were homelss for a month, which was

about
three weeks longer then we anticipated but now that we are in it seems

worth
the wait/stress, Lol. Being away from their dad so much was hard on the
kids, especially Hunter. He sticks to him like glue now :-) They are

both
so happy that we are all together again. They started the new daycare

this
week. Other then Luke being a holy terror at naptime on the first day

that
seems to be going really well, which is a relief as that was a big concern
of mine. Thanks for asking...and where is everyone at around here???

--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)