Old August 1st 03, 05:07 AM
Nikki

Default FAO Nikki (Hunter and Luke)

Sue wrote:
I'm glad everyting went well for you. Where did you stay when you were
without a house? What did you end up doing with the boys while you
moved? Did your Aunt come? Are you done unpacking yet ;o)

The boys and I stayed with my aunt. It is a little over 200 miles from
here. Steve stayed here at a combination of places until he could get into
the house. I did leave the boys with my aunt for a couple of nights. I had
to do it on two different occasions actually. They did really really well
with it! I have some unpacking left to do but not much! I expect I'll get
it done this weekend, then it is dh's turn to tackle is garage. I'll have
to take the kids out somewhere as they don't give him a minutes peace. Now
he knows how I felt when they were babies, lol.

It has been pretty quiet around here lately. We have been hit with
some nasty trolls

Gosh I noticed. How disappointing....they'll disappear eventually. I'm
glad you are hanging in there!

--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)