Old February 3rd 06, 10:32 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default Update on Mother with 14 children

"Phil #3" wrote in message k.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...

"Phil #3" wrote in message k.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...

"Phil #3" wrote in message ink.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...

"Phil #3" wrote in message k.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...

"Phil #3" wrote in message .net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...

"Phil #3" wrote in message nk.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/nati...en-Beaten.html

''We looked at all the facts, and the facts at this point do not point to what was first being alleged,''
prosecutor Bob Donohoo said."

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...
http://www.jsonline.com/news/metro/jan06/389054.asp

"A mother arrested last week on allegations that she beat three of her children so brutally that they
sought refuge in an abandoned home was released from jail Tuesday without being charged.

Milwaukee police accounts of the situation were grossly inaccurate, Nina Parker said in an interview
Tuesday evening, hours after her release."

Still no word about the father as in how many, who or where they (he) might be, how much support they (he)
are or are not paying?

Why does that matter? This is a woman who worked double shifts on occasion, to support her family. Bob
Whiteside, and others, tried to slam this woman as some sort of abusive welfare queen. I've tried to show
that their unfounded accusations are precisely that - unfounded.

Perhaps the father simply abandoned, who knows?

Phil #3

She's doing somethig better than a father working two jobs to pay child support... how, exactly?

Who said she did anything better than anyone else? Certainly not me.

If you really think this single mother working two jobs is fully and solely supporting 14, soon to be 15,
children, can I interest you in some oceanfront property in Nebraska?

Try reading the article. She doesn't have 14 children, and she's not pregnant.

http://www.nytimes.com/glogin?URI=ht...FXiQ2FJQ25FiAc
"A woman who was arrested after police found three of her 14 children..."
Ok, so she didn't have 14 children, she had 14 children. I got it now.
(Is that some form of feminstimath?)
Phil #3

http://www.jsonline.com/news/metro/jan06/389054.asp

Parker said the inaccuracies included the number of children she has (11, not 14), which of her children were
found in the so-called "safe house" and that she is pregnant, which she denies.

Why are you defending this woman?

I'm not defending the woman, per se - I'm defending people at least sticking to the truth.

I can tell the difference - can you?

Phil #3

I know your information is to be taken with a grain of salt as you are extremely biased.

I quoted from entirely external souces. Haven't posted my opinion at all. That's extremely biased?

Stop playing games. I doubt there's anyone who has read over three of your posts who are unaware of your bias. NOT
this one post, all your posts.

But we're talking THIS post. So, what issues did you have with the information I provided in THIS post?

There's more wrong with the situation than is right with it. In this day and age, having 11 children is a bit
extreme and almost a guarantee that the state is financing her choice to have them.

Perhaps so - but again, since there are no facts to back up the assertion, it would be disingenuous to be making the
accusation.

There are none so blind....

As those who love to make accusations and allegations without the data to back them up?

Phil #3