Old May 10th 07, 02:31 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default Child Protective Services supervisor has relationship with child abuser in Tucson arizona....

"0:-]" wrote in message

You just wanted to make some kind of impression on the readers
pretending you couldn't possibly lie or have malevolent motives, Ken.
That in itself is an act of misleading...the classic lie.

Like beating your chest and CLAIMING FALSELY to have driven me off
with your rapier sharp wit!

Nope. Just the facts.

I was amused yesterday when my previous comment drew TWO of your ANGRY
yourself with your overestimate of your intelligence and debate prowess. You
wouldn't know a "FACT" if it bit you on the ass and hung on!

Still waiting to see PROOF that spanking turns kids into homicidal
maniacs!

Still waiting to see where I claimed that.

What was the title of your ANGRY post? What was the title of the ARTICLE
you tried to quote? "Spanking leads to violence in children." Toi any NORMAL
person, in that sentence "LEADS TO" means exactly the same thing as "CAUSES"
only a jackass like you TRIES(and fails) to parse it differently from what
ANY reputable source on English defines it as meaning. Your source did NOT
support your claims. In fact if you actually had read it, the SOURCE, weak
as it is, contradicts that spanking CAUSES aggression in kid - PERIOD!

I'm also waiting to see the proof you have for your claim, WHICH YOU DID
MAKE, STUPID, that not spanking creates sociopathic children. Got any
yet?

I have always had it dip****, but I laid out my conditions for posting
it. That was that YOU prove your original claiim FIRST! You ain't come even
close. You always DEFLECT such things. And you LIE your ass off, what I
ACTUALLY said was; "there is anecdotal evidence that not spanking is
responsible for an increase in sociopathy in children." I would like to
invite a BRAIN DEAD CLOWN like you to examine the remourseless killings on
school campuses accross this country and ask yourself if there isn't some
message in those incidents? To a moron these things occur in a vacuum Was a
lack of spanking the ONLY cause? Nope! Was it a contributor? It sure as hell
looks that way when you examine the backgrounds on the perps.

Let me see now. Didn't you promise, at here insistence, that you weren't
going to post here any more?

Again your typical INACCURACY. I said I would refrain from posting for a
time. TIME'S UP JACKASS!!!!!! Where's your BUDDY??

Want to see that post too, or has she seen the light and gone back to
Cuba?

She's right here. Where's your PAL your SAVIOR? Time to call for help
again? It may not so you much good.