Old June 19th 07, 03:05 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Sarah Vaughan

Default No Wrap Shower

HELP!! wrote:
Thanks for the reply Ericka. I know it sounds funny, but this
monstrosity is intimate. We are both from large families and have 20
aunts & uncles and 60+ first cousins. Include a very trimmed down
list of close friends and you get a 100+ guest shower, all of which
expect to be invited.

I realise this is of no actual help to you, but... good heavens, how
many close friends do you have? 20 aunts and uncles and 60+ first
cousins still adds up to 20 short of 100+, so, if my arithmetic is
correct, that means your very trimmed-down list of close friends still
includes an average of 10 people each!

All the best,

Sarah
--
http://www.goodenoughmummy.typepad.com

"That which can be destroyed by the truth, should be" - P. C. Hodgell