Old November 26th 08, 10:19 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
NL

Default reason for avoiding fast heart rate

betsy wrote:
NL wrote:
betsy wrote:
snip
3469861400000062

I keep reading Banty instead of betsy and every time I think "What the
hey! She's only got one, doesn't she?!" and then I realize my mistake
*lol*

cu
nicole

If I posted more, it probably wouldn't happen. It is much easier to
lurk, especially these days since rapid keystrokes wake my baby.

Hehe. Well, Banty doesn't even post on m.k.p. so I don't know what it is.

My daughter goes to sleep when I type for a while. Same with
mouseclicks. I found that out when she wouldn't go to sleep and I had
her on my lap while I played a computergame, all of a sudden she was
asleep. Hm, maybe I should record that sound........

cu
nicole