Old February 17th 04, 03:07 AM
dean

Default ASTHMA

I live here in Hawaii and a lot of people here
suffer from asthma. Most doctors tend to say
that we have many things in the air that
probably triggers an asthma attack or symptoms.

Well, I personally belief that there is something
that we can actively do about curing ourselves and
getting rid of asthma. I learned about this technique
by searching the net on info about asthma and
I am currently using it with success.

Usually I tend to have tightness in the chest
when I wake in the morning and sometimes
I'll even start to wheeze. Also, my asthma
symptoms get worse when I am in air conditioned
environments. But, after doing these
methods of breathing I started to notice that
I don't need to use my inhaler on a daily basis.

I will continue to practice these techniques until
I am completely off of the inhalers, but if any of you
want to get more information about this breathing method
just send me an email.

Aloha,
Dean

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040215124641J2p6AzC5