Old June 18th 05, 01:57 AM
Jenrose

"SuperEeyore" wrote in message
I was going to write a lovely whaaaambulance cry, but changed my mind.
Instead, I'll just cut to the chase. I have questions for anyone who
has been there done that with SPD or asthma.

SPD first:

If you find a good answer, let me know. The one thing that helps me somewhat
is to lie on my back in bed and squeeze my knees together REALLY hard until
something pops into place.

Asthma second:

Treat. I took zyrtec and singulair through my whole pregnancy, and
albuterol/flovent if things got "bad". Teh thing that keeps my asthma
symptoms 99% gone though, is the combination of the two antihistimines plus
supplemental magnesium. Magnesium works to help smooth muscles (lung,
uterus) relax. When I take mag, I only get asthma symptoms if I'm sick.

Jenrose