Old March 28th 07, 06:07 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default Proposed TX legislation to protect NON-fathers

"whatamess" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.ifeminists.net/e107_plugi...hp?item.6112.3

Texas State representative Harold Dutton has introduced legislation
that would protect a father who pays child support for years before
finding out he is not the biological father.

PLEASE support this...I can hear the women now screaming saying that's
not fair to the children...my belief? Every single child born should
have a DNA test before leaving the hospital...if the alleged father is
present, he should ALSO be tested...if the alleged father is not
present, once the CSE finds him, he should be tested before any
support is awarded...But I can assure you the women will scream about
having to do a DNA test when the father does not contest the child is
his...My take? If you have nothing to hide, there's no reason why you
should not agree to do it. But it should be a LAW.

Uhuh. And next they will tattoo "666" on your forehead. With all due
respect, what the heck is wrong with you?

PS. I am a woman