Old November 8th 06, 12:37 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Moon Shyne

Default Who are the other 100?

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 01:54:15 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 01:15:48 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message
m...
I checked Google Groups today and they say that we have 116
subscribers.

Where is everyone else?

I'm crafting... finished pajama pants, a crochet hook roll and a stuffed
toy
giraffe over the weekend...... and then back to daughter's felted
monster
slippers (which are ginormous until they get felted), and eventually
back
my afghan, which may take another 5 years to finish at this rate G

oh, and I was sent some awesome fabric, I'm thinking about making a
corset
top out of it - it's just enough fabric!

Ahem... and you don't have time to post the faq?

:-D
Bitch that I am.

Your projects are all so neat!

Ok, back now.

And thanks

Here's the giraffe

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/da...radley-med.jpg

Wow! That's the cutest!
and I'm not just saying that.
It really is cute.

Thanks for doing the FAQ, too. I know it's a pain to remember.

Things been a lot hectic around here - 2 major projects at work that have a
LOT of eyes on 'em, dealings with the court system on 2 different issues
(neither of my making), the whole thing.

My apologies to the group for forgetting when it's the 2st of the month, and
my thanks to you for reminding me :-)

'K