Old January 21st 07, 04:08 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Doan

Default Ken's checking accounts KANE'S HERO speaks

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
I see krp has run up a few posts addressed to me with the usual lies
about what he's posted and about what I've posted, and claims he did
this or that the refuted my claims, where he has done nothing of the
sort.

And I don't see you responding, Kane.
He had his chance. He ran, as you did when you had yours. You weren't
even willing to prove you had the same study I did. Coward.

The coward is you, hiding behind a fakery name! ;-)

Observer. Opinions. Fern. and the hundreds of others. Are they cowards?

Are they you? ;-)

You know my name, and you know why I don't post it here. And you know
that it's morally acceptable to mislead if others are in danger, or even
one's self. Physically, and for one's life.

Hihihi! So you are now claiming that you are a moral LYING COWARD?

You can't believe I've had death threats, or not, but I know, and anyone
reading the ascps newsgroup knows the kind of folks that have posted
here in the past

Isn't it delusional to think that everyone is out to kill you?

The proven LIAR here is YOU!
Not hardly.

Very easily done because, Kane, you are SO STUPID!

Nope. Very easily done because you know of one instance were I
deliberately mislead.

Yes, because you are SO STUPID!

Would you care to put someone's family at risk, Doan?

Whose family is at risk, Kane?

I wonder if you are as without honor as I say you are.

Your mom taught you that it's a honor to call others a "smelly-****"?

He refuted your claim that spanking causes aggression.
No he didn't. And I didn't make that claim.

You are lying again! Yes, you did make that claim!

Show where I claimed that "spanking causes aggression," as you claim above.

In you many post here. ARE YOU SO STUPID?

I never said 'cause,' as "leads to," does not note an affirmative claim
based on cause. It can be correlation, as anyone knows that read the
article, and anyone knows that reads or participated in social science
research.

You are EXPOSING your STUPIDITY again!

Nope. The article shows no such claim was going to be supported. And
"leads to" can mean either.

You are STUPID!

The weight would go to what follows.

Does the material following the title support any claim that the
researchers found "cause" for spanking leading to aggression?

Exposing you STUPIDITY again, Kane!

You are just trying to run interference for him, establishing once
again, your moral turpitude.

Establishing, once again, that you are a STUPID LIAR!

Well, first, you are morally decadent. Anyone can see that.

More baseless accusations, STUPID Kane!

Even in this short exchange.

Hihihi!

You tried to threaten me with exposure as part of you losing so badly
here and wanted so desperately to recover. I can provide evidence of the
threats to myself and my family. And I have publicly stated them here,
and I have proof you have read those posts because you replied when I
made the claim.

Where is the evidence you provide, Kane?

Of course, you following through with your threat would prove my point,
Doan. Even you know that. And I'd report you to your authorities. You
know that too. Let them deal with you.

Hihihi! I've threaten you and your family???

I won't compromise my family for you. Only you have the power to do that.

Huh?

Secondly, you are intervening in the claims of a liar and coward, who
ran from a simple debate and now is continuing to lie about what I did,
what I said, and even what he said.

The only liar I see here is YOU, Kane!

He lied about the source, the content, and his claim that he knew of
evidence to prove that unspanked children are at risk of developing
"sociopathy," as he put it.

The burden of proof is on you, Kane!

You interjecting your self between us is plain enough, Doan.

This is a public forum, STUPID! If you want to keep it private, take
it offline!

The beauty
is he used that same source you provided; thus exposing your STUPIDITY
for everyone to see. ;-)
Beauty?

Yup! It's in the eyes of the beholder! ;-)

You have failed to support his claim.

Is it my burden to support his claim? The burden is for you to support
your claim, Kane!

Claiming that the only meaning possible for "leads to" is "cause," and
denying that it can mean "correlation," as the research was actually about?

You are EXPOSING you STUPIDITY again. Do you understand what a
"correlation" is?

Absolutely.

You haven't demonstrated that. You even stupid enough to PUBLICLY stated
that car crash studies are "correlational"!

No claim for anything else was made.

So auto makers cannot make claims regarding the safety of their cars???

You have not supported his claim that the title can ONLY mean "caused by."

So the title CANNOT mean "cause by"???

And what follows the title shows that no such claim of causality was
being made, as he claims.

So now you are now saying that the told the truth?

Nope.

You wouldn't be deliberately trying to mislead folks, would you now, Doan?

I am deliberately exposing your STUPIDITY, Kane! ;-)

That I disagree that "leads to" means, "caused by," and cannot mean, "is
correlated to?"

Which dictionary gives you that definition, Kane?

No, Doan. You are proving your own. And exposing it.

No, Kane. I am proving yours STUPIDITY and LIES!

Doan

He ran.

Hihihi! You are STUPID!

I waited in aps for him. He didn't show.

He is in the original newsgroup you post. He is still there! You
ran to aps, STUPID!

Is that all you can say in the way of argument?

Exposing your STUPIDITY and LIES is my hobby! ;-)

Notice all his resource material to prove his claim that children are at
risk of developing "sociopathy" behavior if they aren't spanked?

The burden of proof is on you, STUPID!

Nope. He made the claim above. I asked him to show that evidence he knew
of.

Take it up with him. You haven't convince me on anything but STUPIDITY
and LIES of yourS!

Where is it? Possibly you'd like to find it for him if he hasn't
produced it.

You are asking me?

Tell you what. Why don't you take a look at that evidence he provided
and give us your comments on it, pro or con?

Why would I do that? I am not arguing with him,

I didn't ask you to.

You just did, STUPID!

I am arguing with you,

I know you are....

Then why are you talking about him?

STUPID!

And I asked for your opinion of any evidence he posted to prove his
claim about non-spanked children.

The burden of proof is on your claim about spanked children!

If he posted it, please comment.

If he didn't then feel free to find it yourself.

You are now asking me?

If you don't wish to, of course you are not obligated to argue it with
me, but you just said you are arguing with me.

I haven't seen you meeting your burden of proof!

About what? If not the subject I brought up. That was about Ken and his
claims, which is the subject so far.

Nope! The subject you brought is the claim that spanking causes
aggression. Are you now distancing yourself from that claim?

I won't even ask for a bi-opponent setting.

No, you just being stupid!

Nope. Just once again, offering to debate you, and watching you lay down
your path out of here.

And seeing me exposing your STUPIDITY and LIES!

So, what do you think of his evidence?

The burdent of proof is on you. Stop trying to divert!

No it isn't. I didn't make the claim. He did. If you don't want to carry
water for him, that's okay with me.

So you wan't to carry the water for him???

However you are trying to, and failing, on the issue of "leads to" only
meaning "caused by."

Why are you inserting "only" in there? Is that your clever way to dodge,
Kane? ;-)

Be sure and provide a link back to it. I can't seem to find it myself.
Just poor research ability I guess. R RR RR R R R

You are famous for your "formidable research skill" right?

I seemed to be able to find posts by me about your dear old teacher
Aline, where I had mentioned her before and you seemed to have "forgotten."

So now she is my old teacher??? Is that a lie too?

I don't know them, is what I think you said.

I don't!

You don't know Doheny Mansion and the nice old nun that taught language
for so many years on the campus?

You do know that Doheny Mansion is in Mt. St. Mary's College, don't you?
Are you exposing your stupidity again? Or is it just another example
of you "formidable research skill"?

Kane

I can see the steam all the way from USC, Doan.

Yes, you can expose your STUPIDITY all they way here! ;-)

R R R RR R R