Old January 21st 07, 04:32 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Doan

Default KANE IS DONALD L. FISHER - finally admits it.

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
Mis-attributed to me. These look like Kane's words.
I see krp has run up a few posts addressed to me with the usual lies
about what he's posted and about what I've posted, and claims he did
this or that the refuted my claims, where he has done nothing of the
sort.

Kane wrote
You know my name, and you know why I don't post it here. And you know
that it's morally acceptable to mislead if others are in danger, or even
one's self. Physically, and for one's life.

Thank you Donald L. Fisher, for acknowledging your identity.

I didn't say that Doan knew a specific name, Greg.

So what name I know, Kane?

Doan