Old December 11th 08, 11:08 PM posted to misc.kids
toypup[_2_]

Default birthday in february

"Stephanie" wrote in message
I don't remember your DD's age. But for me, personally, I would prefer the
earlier time. By 8:30, I want to be home enjoying my family life.

Me, too. I just worry all the religious folk won't come. We live in a
religious area. I am agnostic, so I don't discuss religion with anyone.
That is a problem for me now, because I know a few of her friends' families
are very religious, but I'm not sure of the rest, even though I speak to
them quite often and they live just a few doors down. They could all be
church going people and then no one would come to our 10:30 party.