Old May 12th 09, 06:43 AM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.kids,alt.support.diet,sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diet.weightwatchers
Sal Cappacola

Default The Worst Restaurant Foods for Kids

"MU" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:58:21 -0400, Stephanie wrote:

MU wrote:
On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 12:35:42 -0400, Stephanie wrote:

Fat people have every right to be fat. That is thei choice. And as
such, I guess you could say that I, for one, accept fat. But be
truthful fer pete's sake.

If you consider that you own your own body, correct. If you consider
that your body was a gift from God, then you are way off base.

I don't beleive in God.

Then you are correct, that is, you live under the erroneous assumption
that you own your body.

Please keep your religion in the PEW!

Have at it.
--