Old June 9th 04, 11:01 PM
Cheryl S.

Default Navigating the maze of caregivers and birth choices

"Cheryl S." wrote in message
"Jenrose" wrote in message
s.com...
I'm really convinced that while this may be a lot to ask, it
really SHOULD NOT be too much to ask.

I agree, and even more, it shouldn't even require *asking* IMO, it
should be the way things *are*. The question is why is it so much to
ask? I have a feeling it's the malpractice insurers who are

ultimately
at fault for the way things are and the direction things are headed in
pregnancy and birth care in the US.

Sorry, got distracted by seeing what the crawler is up to... I meant to
also say that I hope you do find what you need and want Jenrose.
Wishing you a peaceful pregnancy and birth, when it happens.
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 3, and Jaden, 9 months