Old October 31st 03, 10:59 PM
Lyndsey Blythe

Default Bleeding not sure if it means mc !

hi all the doc has booked me in for a scan tomorrow morning.
the beeding has gotten alittle heavier and im still not having much
cramping, still the same as earlier on.

Thanks for all your kind words

Lyndsey
"Kat" wrote in message
(((HUGS))))
and
(((GOOD LUCK)))

Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 EDD 02/01/04

"Lyndsey Blythe" wrote in message
I found out i was pregnant this week and posted the good news on here.
I did another test today and it was stronger than all the others i had

done.
I started bleeding at my sisters this afternoon, not alot it was red and
dark red, but i have had no cramping, just a mild ache, i can hardly

feel
it.

I am currently waiting for my doc to return my call.
If i am mc then it will be my fouth, i am storming the heavens with my
prayers and hopefully everything will be ok.

But I know my chances are slim..

Needing lots of good luck thrown my way

Lyndsey