Old February 17th 04, 02:00 PM
Jenn

Default Toy Design?

In article
outparenting.com,
"toyrdesign" wrote:

Hello to all! Let me introduce myself, I am a student at Western Michigan
University studying Industrial Design. I am currently working on a toy
design/redesign. The toy is to be for children from birth to 2 years old.
The possibilities are pretty endless. I am asking all parents to share their
advice in designing a toy. What do children like? What do they dislike?
What do you look for when purchasing a toy? Any feedback would be greatly
appreciated.

how about getting off your duff and arranging to observe a pre-school
group of 2 year olds?