Old September 27th 06, 06:34 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

Default Open letter to Dawn Winkler

"Jan Drew" wrote:

"JohnDoe" wrote in message

Let's not forget her claim that she can spot a vaccinated child from 20
feet away. She should have a go at Randi's million dollars and then donate
that money to research. But I'm sure she can't be bothered with such
trivialities.

WOW!! What claim is that? Where? Do show us.

"The few that are vaccinated you can tell from 20 feet away, the dark
circles under their eyes stand out like a sore thumb and the snot
never quits dripping".

Dawn Winkler in an email to me dated Tue, 23 Nov 2004 08:21:51 -0700

I'm pleased to see that you now recognise that she might be lying,
Jan.

You can read the entire exchange with the mad woman at
http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/comment/hapi.htm

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au