Old September 20th 05, 06:43 PM
Jamie Clark

Hugs Joybelle.

The problem here is that you'll never really know the correct answer ahead
of time. You have additional risk factors that most people don't have --
risk to your baby's lesion. I think you need to factor in every possible
issue -- baby's health, your recovery, etc, and then make the best decision
that you can. If you feel like you will blame your delivery choice if your
baby is more or less damaged than you've been told, then perhaps you chose a
planned c-section. Whatever choice you make, try not to beat yourself up
over it. You are in a very strange and specific situation -- this is not
just a normal pregnancy and a healthy baby. Hugs my friend.
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest