Old July 16th 03, 07:35 PM
Regina Diacopoulos

Default 3 months!

In message , Alphawave
writes
Leslie says:

Wish I had more advice re the bleb--what all have you tried?

The standard advice is to soak it, work on it with a sterilized needle,
try to lift it off, and have baby latch or pump right afterward. I also
tried spending lots of time airing out my breasts, I tried Lansinoh, I
switched breast pads*, and I went without breast pads. The soak - needle
- suck thing works, but it always comes back. Like, 2 feedings later,
it's back. Or even the next feeding. I haven't figured out how to make
it go away for good.

(* odd thing -- the two times I used Johnson's breast pads, I suffered a
plugged duct in the breast with the bleb. Those two times are the only
times my bleb has led to a plugged duct. Needless to say, I went back to
the Lansinoh pads. :-)

-- Alpha
alphawave at earthlink dot net

My baby is just a little younger than yours. I've also had a bleb that
wouldn't budge even though I tried all the usual stuff. For the last
week and a half I haven't worn a bra and it now seems to be going.
--
Regina