Old December 17th 03, 06:51 AM
Mother Henrietta Hickey

Default America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!!

"W.D. Peckenpaugh" wrote in message link.net...

Oh, look! Max Varaszlo,

Why do you keep calling me that, "Father" Bill? Have you had your
adopted son properly circumcised yet as the Law of God demands you
must? I have not been associated with Max Varazslo -- which is a
made-up name anyway -- since 1999. You'll notice that I no longer
post from CRL, where he worked at that time. Max was a white Jew and
not a True Christian whose help I no longer need.

the racist,

What do you mean racist? I foster love and cooperation between the
various races of man -- as long as they don't enter our Blessed Nation
illegally or try to commit crimes in it. Even then I believe in
punishing the crime, not the race. I'm responsible for revealing to
white America the long suppressed fact that Our Lord Jesus and most of
His Disciples were Black Jews just like us. How could I possibly be a
racist if I did that? I support painting the White House black. I
would even vote for the Rev. Al Sharpton if I weren't running for
president myself next year.

female-impersonating,

How can I impersonate females? I bore five children from my own
Sacred Womb.

circumcision fetishist

I wouldn't say I'm a fetishist. God demanded Holy Circumcision in the
Bible. I accept it as a Blessing. And that settles it. Woe unto
those who leave their sons uncircumcised and contribute to the serious
smegma pollution problem we have in this world today.

troll

I'm not a troll. I'm a True and Full Gospel Preacherette. I share
the Word of God with both sinners and saints at all times.

is back.

I never left.

For all the newbies who haven't yet heard of Max/Henrietta/Penny/et al,
here's a start (may have to cut&paste the URL if it line-breaks):
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=mo...m.net& rnum=3

Those were foolish allegations that no one ever proved. The ignorant
among you lapped them up and tried to crucify me with them. Note that
while all the others have gone there way I have remained to preach the
Word unto the lost masses of humanity, which includes you, "Father"
Bill.

It's a waste of time arguing with it (the troll),

Why on earth would anyone ever want to argue with the plain and simple
truths I preach directly from the Holy Bible? Who would object that
illegal immigrants are overrunning our country and running it into the
ground with their strange pagan values? Who doesn't believe that
spending hundreds of dollars on frivolous gifts for our children
spoils them and makes them greedy when they get older? Who won't
agree that frequent and vigorous spankings build character in
children? I also think it's most thoroughly disrespectful of you to
refer to a pious Woman of God like me as an it. I am a human being
and a Child of Almighty God.

but a nomination or vote for Usenet Kook of the Month is always welcome.

How cruel of you to call someone who comes to you in the Name of the
Lord to help you rear your children in the nurture and admotion of the
Lord a kook. I am no kook. I don't see anyone refuting any of the
points I've made in any logical manner. That's because you can't.
The Holy Bible says that foolishness is bound up in the hearts of
children and that it requires the Sacred Rod of Correction to drive it
out of them. The fact that so many of you have such dirty minds and
even fouler mouths is living proof that undisciplined children grow up
to be unprincipled adults.

I will nonetheless continue to pray for all of you in Jesus' Name,

Reverend Mother Henrietta "Holiness" Hickey
True Christian Faith-Healing Miracle Worker
First Universal Christian Kingdom Holiness Interfaith Tablernacle