Old September 21st 04, 06:34 AM
Nadacomin

Subject: Elle magazine article

From: Werebat

Werebat writes:

The latest issue of Elle magazine has an article dedicated to tricking a
man into marriage by getting pregnant. My favorite line: "My therapist
told me it's the only way a woman can get married nowadays."

The horror... the horror...

- Ron ^*^

I would be willing to bet that the ones they are after have money.$$$$$$

And, these guys who have this pulled on them would be better off cutting thier
losses and just paying the child support.
Because marrying them is only going to delay a child support payment by ten
years or less, and, then end up paying alimony and losing half thier assets on
top of it.
Some of the trashier women will get pregnant just for the child support, since
welfare doesn't pay much for kids any more.

"Don't mistake kindness for weakness"

Please visit CORRECTIONS BULLETIN BOARD:
http://nadacomin.0catch.com/