Old September 24th 07, 05:29 PM posted to alt.child-support
Very Determined!

Default Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Sep 21, 11:02 am, "Chris" wrote:
"Very Determined!" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Sep 18, 3:37 pm, "DB" wrote:
"Very Determined!" wrote in

working...like I told him before McDonald's is always hiring...his
child still has to eat and live whether he has a job or not!

My father raised 3 kids on one blue collar salary with no handout from
anyone, so what's your problem?

Your dad should be commended! But my circumstances are not yours or
your dads.FYI, I am not looking for a handout, for ten years I left
him alone, figured he would do the right thing. When he could, (which
he can), I figured he would help support his child, we created
together. "His child,we created together" key phrase!

Key phrase, but FALSE phrase. It was YOU, and you ALONE (by your SOLE
choice) who created your child. Your phrase is like saying because I handed
you a packet of yeast, "we" created a loaf of bread..........

He never did,
and willfully unemployed himself as well as fled from state to state
to avoid his obligations and responsibilities to his child. My current
husband worked two jobs, killing himself, and I are ready for the
violin...with removal of my thyroid other glands failed to their joworked

full time too
so that we could eat, live, and my child could be well educated today,
not ten, fifteen, twenty years ago (the cost of living is much
different now). And we did what we had to do, because life wasn't fair
my child should not have to suffer, and we did whatever we had to do
to make sure he has what TWO parents should give him. I was diagnosed
with thyroid cancer, so with that I had to undergo a radical
thyroidectomy, and radiation. Let me know when your b,
and so on...so I am on meds the rest of my life, and hope to find out
if I am cancer free soon. With my health issues my husband had to
leave his second job, to help run the household and take care of me,
therefore financially we hurt because HE takes care of all his
children including two others from a previous marriage. So legally my
husband is obligated to care for them first before we even eat! Health
wise I shouldn't be working the hours I do, but I know my obligations
and responsibilities, and even continue my education where I graduate
in May with my bachelors in Criminal Justice,YEAH!!! and if my health
allows hopefully to law school in September of 08. Anyway, #1. My
husband is not my son's father and he is not legally obligated to care
for him. #2. Why is the bilogical father any less responsible than I
am?

Because it was YOU, not him who made the sole choice to bear your child. It
is ILLEGAL for him to make such choice. (see above)

#3. Why am I looking for a handout when everyone is doing their
job, but the absent bilogical father? #4. How is my son going to feel
when I tell him, I knew where your father was I just didn't care
enough to fight for you, because I don't want to bother with it?
Because we dont' need? We might not need it today...but my child
might, when he needs a new pair of size 15 shoes, and I cannot buy
them because I have to buy my medicine or pay for my doctor's visit.
My child might need the money when he needs new school supplies and I
have to be in the hospital. My child might need it when he is hungry
at school and I need gas in my car. I am sorry your dad had to do it
by himself, or chose to, but why do I have a problem if I am willing
to get up and fight for what is legally obligated to my son?!? He
deserves that, at the very least...We all have choices about our
lives, I choose to not be a martyr and make sure the biological father
is held responsible for his actions or inactions.

Responsible for "inactions". Don't you just LOVE it! What the heck is THAT
supposed to mean?

Key phrase, but FALSE phrase. It was YOU, and you ALONE (by your SOLE
choice) who created your child. Your phrase is like saying because I
handed
you a packet of yeast, "we" created a loaf of bread..........

Sorry to disappoint you on this one...I did not supply the sperm, and
inject it. So "we created this child." He and I chose to create this
child, and I chose to nurture and bear him. Ok, and why does any of
that matter now..the child is here,living and breathing?

Responsible for "inactions". Don't you just LOVE it! What the heck is
THAT
supposed to mean?

It means that after searching high and low for the NCP for 10 years,
and finding him in prison for domestic violence, ("my duty as the CP,"
right?) that he was told once again where his child lives,( in the
same place for 14 years) and his child's phone number (the same for 14
years) that he needed to be a part of his child's life...because the
child at least deserved that. He decided to do nothing, not call him,
write him, wish him happy birthday...nothing! So inaction means
absence of action, and that is how I have applied it here. I think you
are much more angry than I am. I don't understand your defense of this
scumbag except that I have what I have needed to do, and will keep
doing it. He needs to let his step-father adopt him and let him have
the real father he deserves.