Old December 15th 03, 03:38 PM
Kane

Default Help Eliminate an Instrument of Child Torture

(Greg Hanson) wrote in message . com...
Who alerted every state's attorneys general
and every state's CPS to this brutal child
beating device.

By BUYING one??

I can hardly take a stand against something if I do not know what it
is. I also used it as an example when discussing discipline with
parents.

I think it important for people to know the truth about what some
parents do to their children.

Do you approve of The Rod?

You probably doubled their profits.

At $6.95 per I get the feeling my purchase isn't taking them to the
Bahamas.

a nobody with the mind of a petulent 16 year old.

You couldn't have described a nasty minded
little child abuser better Greegor. One that
thinks 6 year old girls need to be punished
with cold showers, naked, while you watch.

You're "unburdening yourself" Kane??

I don't remember saying that. Are you sure you are quoting me?

I'll match your "mind" against mine anytime.

Of course you would.

Give us a happy idiot smile.

Thanks.

This is even more stupid than your bogus
public warning to somebody who you claim
to have sleuthed out. If you had their
number you wouldn't have needed the bogus
public warning. What a giant WUSSIE.

Dummy. If you know anything about such
issues, and recent rulings in computer
security crime, you'd know that sans
warning there was a counter charge of
entrapment that beat a prosecution.

I should know. I told YOU about the
problem with entrapment.

R R R R... so then you played dumb and called me a "giant WUSSIE" for
posting a warning?

Good one Greegor. Excellent.

You just can't keep up can you now.

Judging from
your indignant answer at the time,
it appeared that I was the first to
inform you of that.

You'd be mistaken. Associates had informed me before you did. I was
indignant then, and now, and will be in the future. Crackers should
have one digit removed for each offense and the start on remaining
body appendages.

So you think that warning some nitwit

Who you callin' a "nitwit?"

in some butt crack of a newsgroup

I'm looking at five ngs. Which one or ones do you think that applies
to?

is
smarter than just a warning screen
on your secret site on the www?

I don't have a "warning screen" and I don't have a secret site on the
WWW. I have newsgroup postings, and I recieve E-mail. 'nuf said.

Such a warning should not satisfy
any judge because nobody reads every
post in a newsgroup. Duh.

Sorry. You are dead wrong. You don't even have to know a law to be
convicted of breaking it. It is sufficient to make a public notice.
I'd see this is pretty damn public, and in fact targets the very group
that would most likely have Crackers in it.

Most don't read the Inquirer.

Besides you didn't say what WWW address to
stay away from.

Nonsense babble. Where did I mention WWW addies?

Put up a no trespassing sign not a newspaper ad.

This isn't the newspaper. I put up a "no tresspassing sign" in that
recent post. You are trying to claim it isn't what it is, common for
you study assholes.

AND THREE MORE GENERATIONS OF THEM.

But, Commander, Liability and debt ends at death.
Kids don't inherit legal debts of their parents.
Where'd you get the incorrect legal information?

Not for a legal debt from a judgement prior to death. Where'd you get
yours dummy?

Drinkin' bong water again, Greegor?

I'll tell my wife that if I go first she doesn't have to pay my debts
cause I died. I'll refer her to you when the judgements for past due
debts come in. You can go to court for her.

Then you make all of these DIRE THREATS in
a public place?

My "DIRE THREATS" are a legal step.

HOO HAW! Citations please.
How are DIRE THREATS a legal step?

Well, removing the hyperbole YOU introduced, a warning is suffienct to
show a boundary in tresspass. We are in the area where the boundary
lays. Should I secrete it in a bottle and pitch it in the ocean.

This is where Crackers normally come from, the Internet. This is where
I posted the warning.

Based on information you yourself admit showed that someone beat a
case by claiming entrapment because he wasn't warned of a honey pot.

The ONLY way to beat that excuse is to then...what....NOT post a
warning?

Just when you think old Kane has lost it

Ya gotta have something to lose it.

You seem to dote on my words.

you best dig a bit deeper, or in your case,
just run Jackrabbit, run.

What a giant GAS BAG!

Oooo...

Now you've got me thinking of the ""dangerous""
beach ball monster on the movie Dark Star.
(A parody of Dr Strangelove, which was a parody.)

To get you thinking is, obviously, beyond my capacity.

In fact I prefer you in the pristine state of innocence of thought you
present here.

Look out! It's Kane the deadly big wind bag!
I'd better run, I'd better hide because WHAT?
Kane is an overgrown whoopee cushion.
Ptpbtbptbptbptb!

Kane