Old July 22nd 03, 03:04 AM
CME

Default help me keep my son from perpetuating the cycle of abuse (very long)

wrote in message news:ME_Sa.103368$GL4.27241@rwcrnsc53...
Karen O'Mara wrote:
"Tiffany" wrote in message
Err... here we go again. To me, no name calling is ok but I can't
control what Roy types or what Paul types nor would I want to. There
is no one to be at fault here. You have name called also though,
maybe not using b---- but you called Paul a women abuser which is
pretty harsh. More so then being a bitch as most women confess to
being a bitch. You are dealing with alot right now.... why make it
worse by dealing with negative posts?

Negative *anything* avoid like the plague now, Lorian. Goodness
gracious, you want to pop a vein or something?

Think, feel, live positive. Surround yourself with positivity. Some
stuff you can't avoid, I know.

Karen

yeah, I know, I should have known that although these newsgroup regulars

are
my longtime friends, I forgot how they cosign the bull**** of men who

choose
to attack me when I am down. How could I forget?

Excuse me? I do not put up with their so called bull****, I'm not going to
repeat myself over and over... nor am I going to try and change what they
think or post. I've said my peice about Paul et al. and their attack on
you, and that is all I'm going to do. Just because I chose to now ignore
the onslaught, does not mean I support them. I'm sorry Lorian, but you're
being foolish by thinking you can.

And yes you ignore trolls
but you do NOT ignore threats to your real life nor do I allow people to
call me names and go unchallenged not in real life and not online. That
would be stupid to not defend myself and people who have not been abused
don't understand that so I will not accept condemnation from them. They

are
just cowards who would rather blame the victim than stand up to the bully.

Whenever you disagree with someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way,
if they get mad, you are a mile away and you have their shoes.

Again... Excuse me? Just about every woman I know has been abused one way
or the other. How YOU chose to handle that abuse is YOUR business, but do
not assume I lack the comprehension.

Secondly, I think it's poor judgement to succumb to such negativity,
especially at such a stressful time in your life, so ignore them for God's
sake.

Christine