Old May 5th 07, 05:26 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Default In light of...

On May 5, 10:40?am, 'Kate wrote:
In light of posts being archived without permission, I have decided to
discontinue posting here. I've made too many friendships to just leave
them all behind so I'm polling to see if you all want to join a group such
as this:

or start a new group on egroups or on topica.

Comments, suggestions, please.

I'm in for whatever the majority decides!

I was directly affected in a bad way by what was discovered and agree
the only way to protect ourselves is to leave Usenet.

Bev

And thank you 'K for initiating a solution!