Old December 21st 07, 05:12 AM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health
D. C. Sessions

Default The Great HPV Vaccine Hoax Exposed

In message , SanHolo wrote:

Ha can't be serious, can he?
If he is that "superlearning machine" he claims to be (http://
www.healthranger.org/), he should know the difference between "most"
and "all". Does he also claim that you can't die from a car accident?
I mean we can also say that "Most women who drive to work are able to
arrive there alive". Would he also claim "In other words, car driving
does not cause injuries or death!"???

Don't waste electrons trying to introduce reasoning to the subject.
However, next time he boings off on vaccinations causing insert,
use his own words.

In other words, save a copy. They come in handy.

--
| Bogus as it might seem, people, this really is a deliverable |
| e-mail address. Of course, there isn't REALLY a lumber cartel. |