Old April 4th 04, 01:29 PM
Chookie

Default Quick introduction of myself :)

In article ,
(HollyLewis) wrote:

But I would like to ask....what do I need to have on hand to get started?? I
want to be sure I have the few things I need before I have the baby so I can
just focus on the baby when we get home and can just go to it!

snip list

I would add (8) some support in case you have difficulties. Find a lactation
consultant, a local La Leche League group or similar, etc. Sometimes you need
someone to look at you to see what is happening, and sometimes you just need a
hug!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet