Old April 4th 04, 03:42 PM
Vicki S

Default Quick introduction of myself :)

"Jill" wrote:
. . . I'm going to have to find a link through the hospital to
get in touch with a group of local bf'ing moms for support.

Jill, you have gotten lots of great answers, but I would like to
respond specifically about this statement. Finding a local group of
breastfeeding mothers is an *excellent* idea. Finding more than one
group would be a good idea, too. Places to try in addition to your
hospital a

La Leche League - see
http://www.lalecheleague.org/Web/NorthCarolina.html for chapters in
North Carolina.

meetup.com has several mothering related meetups, including one called
"mommy milk meetup". see http://mommymilk.meetup.com/ to sign up
and/or get more information.

there could be other ways to find breastfeeding mothers, but i can't
think of any right now!

--
-- Vicki
Married DH May 21, 1995. Ima shel DS, born 11/16/99; DD, born at