Old November 17th 06, 12:16 PM posted to misc.kids
enigma

Default So what??!!!

"bizby40" wrote in
news

"enigma" wrote in message
.. .

you can't spell. you can't write a simple sentence. you
obviously don't know you've wandered onto Usenet... public
education is aimed for the lowest common denominator, but
i don't expect you'll understand that.

*I* am a product of public education. Do you think I'm
stupid too?

only if you didn't take the time to educate yourself past
what the schooling fed you.
while i had some of the worst possible teachers in public
school, i also am more than happy to say that pretty much
everything i know, i taught myself from reading to trig... i
wasn't kidding when i told that 2nd grade teacher i didn't
need her *or* her school...

lee
--
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if
there be