Old November 17th 06, 12:32 PM posted to misc.kids
Nickki1414 via FamilyKB.com

Default So what??!!!

enigma wrote:
you can't spell. you can't write a simple sentence. you
obviously don't know you've wandered onto Usenet... public

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
*I* am a product of public education. Do you think I'm
stupid too?

only if you didn't take the time to educate yourself past
what the schooling fed you.
while i had some of the worst possible teachers in public
school, i also am more than happy to say that pretty much
everything i know, i taught myself from reading to trig... i
wasn't kidding when i told that 2nd grade teacher i didn't
need her *or* her school...

lee

I promise i won't. Please tell me pleas. I have had great teachers. They have
helped become an almost straight A student. Please tell me. Please.
Nickki