Old June 14th 07, 07:02 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
sharalyns

Default Baby names and NO idea

On Jun 14, 8:07 am, "Jamie Clark" wrote:
Well, in the end, if you can't find another name you love, use it, and your
siblings be damned! After all, it's your family, and you can name your kids
what you want. Having siblings have the same first initial isn't the worst
thing in the world, and it's not your fault that your parents took it to
extremes and made you all crazy!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

LOL! I know. I'd still have to convince dh as he's decided that any
daughter of his will be Katheryn, Katrina, or Cassandra. I'm hoping
for another boy to be honest. ;-)

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James