Old August 15th 08, 10:01 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Me Myself and I[_4_]

Default Finally in to it all...

A lot of women can have these negative feeling right up until the birth of
the baby, but when that baby is placed in their arms generally the world
sort of aligns and things sort themselves.

It's perfectly normal to feel un-excited and on edge when you are SO busy.
You barely have time to have 5 minutes to think about yourself let alone
anyone at the moment xxx

I'm sure that when your hours drop down you will feel the release of stress
and will be able to allow yourself to get excited.
Take care.

--
Pip, in NZ

My girls :
DD1 Jasmine - 5 weeks early - March 02 - 4lb 12oz
6 now and such a treasure.

DD2 Abby - 8 weeks early - Feb 05 - 3lb 14oz
3 1/2 now and so grown up

"Yes you can drive me insane just by talking to me!"