Old May 15th 08, 08:58 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids,alt.mothers
Penny Gaines[_2_]

Default So the FAQ Is On Our Side! ( Can anybody point me to anyof these famous...

Suzanne at SuzCorner wrote:
[snip]
Ericka, Far from being a newbie, I used to post quite a bit on
misc.kids, back when there was only one misc.kids, and as far as I can
see, misc.kids itself is still around. What happened was not a "name
change" at all. It was a split off into two related groups.

That's entirely different.

S.

There was both a name change and a split.

In about 1987, almost every newsgroup in existance at the time changed
its' name. Net.kids changed its' name to misc.kids.

Im about 1994, misc.kids split into several newsgroups.

--
Penny Gaines
usenetting since 1993