Old May 16th 08, 10:55 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids,alt.mothers
aula

Default So the FAQ Is On Our Side! ( Can anybody point me to any of these famous...

"Dizzysmamma" wrote in message
I really don't understand why everyone is feeding this person's
self-importance. Just kf the idiot and forget he/it/they exist. /shrug

Angela

Oh but angela! It is more fun to prod them and see how far they are going
to take these specious arguements. Entertainment value alone makes these
threads fascinating reading!

/me offers popcorn and tim tams

Now, if you want to talk about kids......DS is turning 13, has a broken arm
[cast of course], and is going into seventh grade, homeschooled, in the
fall. I'm a crazy woman doing various crafts and life goes on.

/me offers coffee too since it is sunrise in Vermont.

So, who else thinks this is a highly amusing thread and is ready to pull up
a lounge chair with me?

A, fresh from travian

/back to lurk mode