Old March 27th 08, 06:17 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,sci.med.diseases.cancer,misc.kids.health
Bee

Default Timeline: A Brief History of DES (Diethylstilbestrol)

On Mar 27, 10:19*am, Myrl wrote:

I see Ilena Rosenthal is continuing her rants and rages this morning.
While she's at it, we'll remind everyone that Ilena has a history of
trashing everything about conventional medicine, while embrassing most
everything that comes from the traveling gypsy wagons, selling
unproven snake oil remedies.

What did you get breast implants in the first place?
Did you not like what Mother Nature gave you?