Old April 17th 08, 02:09 PM posted to misc.kids
Chookie

Default I hate homework!

In article , Banty
wrote:

I find this absence of scientific writing for children quite odd in a
country
as large as yours -- looks like I've found a second career for you all.

I've actually thought about it.

PLease go ahead.

I spent yesterday with my two at the Australian Museum, visiting their new
dinosaur exhibit (*). Afterwards, in the shop, I found George's Secret Key To
The Universe, by Lucy & Stephen Hawking. It seemed to be a bit too
fictionalised, unfortunately -- exactly the sort of book you were complaining
about.

(*) We are having rather rainy school holidays, and the queue was vast!!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/