Old April 5th 05, 04:38 PM
Cloaked

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 00:39:07 +0800, Rambler
wrote:

V wrote:
"'Kate" wrote in message

All this because I agreed that being called a deadbeat dad was a
problem and that the media created the problem by perpetuating the
stereotype. Evidently, he feels that I'm responsible for the term.
That wasn't rational. If I had received a rational argument in
response (more than the one time), it might have been an interesting
thread. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. It degenerated at a rapid
pace.

'Kate

He is just looking for a reason to **** and moan.
Bleh.
Fooey on him.
Let's get back to better things ......

Lol ... and it seems that you are just looking for an excuse to continue
to trip the night fantastic. Reality must suck for you ... clashing as
it does with anything that you think, see, say or do. Must be really
convenient to be able to dismiss anything that contradicts you as
'****ing and moaning.' A simple explanation for a simple mind.

But Rambler, this is a characteristic of todays femminists! If you
disagree with them, you are dismissed as either insignificant or
irrelevant.

If you do not "go away", then you are labeled a misogynist.

Definition of misogynist: Any man who is winning an arguement with a
woman.

Warren Farrell makes a distinction in Femminists. There is the
"Mature" feminist that seeks true equality and balance between men and
women (very uncomon), and the "Immature" femminist - generally wanting
superiority for women, and who are quite happy to man-bash (all too
common).

What I have seen in this thread was no surprize. That is why I simply
"refused to play". You cannot "win" an arguement with such people.
When other parties to a conversation are not willing to consider other
points of view, and simply shut out other possibilities, then you
can't even approach concensus, or anything meaningful. So the
discussion reverts into a childlike state where nothing is
accomplished.

I have met a number of "femminists", and I must say that most fo them
have a very deep hatered in them. The hate is commonly directed at
men. I have NOT been able to determine why this hatered exists, but it
seems to me that men are being used as scape goats for the hate. I
think most of them foolish because if men disappeared tomorrow, their
hate would still be there! By bashing men, they damage much and solve
nothing. The actions of subverting and oppressing men are simply used
as a quick fix. It feels good at the time, but it does not last long,
and it solves nothing.

Don't sweat it bro! Let'em have their "fun". They don't have a clue,
and we are not going to change that - at least not today. They make
their own beds, and will have to lay in them - more than likely ALONE.
The sad thing is that this just fuels the anger that they feel towards
men! which just makes the situation worse.

Amusing. Now I can see why people come out against women. Were the two
of you my experience with women, I would certainly understand how men
would want nothing to do with them. Thank goodness my experience has
been with the intelligent variety.

Continue ****ing and moaning. You cheapen all women in that way.

Rambler

Interesting ... the very first girl I had a crush on was a V ... Verity
in fact. Shudder to think that you all are one and the same.