Old September 14th 04, 02:56 PM
Tiffany

"Ms Louise Clayton" wrote in message
Hi All

thanks Tiffany, Paul and Cele.

Cele especially that was a response I needed. someone who has been thru it
even thou yours was more horrific a rape than I can assume my daughters

was.
Not degrading my daughters one of course.
You ask the reason why she left the loving home and I have racked my

brains
and the only thing apart from the boyfriend who as I think I said is

Asian
and Middle eastern mixture.

Is this important, to mention he is Asian?

snipped

Aside from that, all I can really say is that this is some very serious
stuff. Obviously your child have been raised surrounding some very serious
issues. How old is your daughter again? It doesn't sound like the core of
her running away is to be with the boyfriend, she could stay home and be
with him. Maybe she is trying to find a more normal life elsewhere. It seems
to me to much damage is already been done. Everyone needs to see therapists
immediately. If all your attempts to get her back home have failed, maybe
you should give her some space. Tell her you love her and will always be
waiting for her to come back home. Then wait. While waiting, see therapists.
We all wish we can prevent our children from making mistakes, but we can't.
The child has already suffered more then most do in a lifetime. I would run
away too.