Old December 21st 05, 10:53 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Birth Control

"Sue" wrote in message
news:1K6dnXIwK81FVjTenZ2dnUVZ_tGdnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
"Jess" wrote in message
Understandable, but please understand that it's a major squick for a guy
contemplate letting someone near his balls with something sharp

I don't think that's good enough reason. Amy has to alter her hormones, so
why is that any better?

That's faulty dualism. It implies that the only options are he has a
vasectory or she takes BCPs. That's just not true.

I think it's perfectly reasonable for the man to
take on the responsibility of BC as long as the decision is mutual.

I agree. But the decision DOES have to be mutual, which is all I've been
trying to say. If her husband can't get over being bothered by having his
testicles surgically altered but she somehow manages to bully him into doing
it, it wasn't a mutual decision.
--
Be well, Barbara