Old October 9th 03, 05:40 AM
toto

Default stats

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 20:09:09 -0400, deja blues
wrote:

Does anyone keeps stats (like the QDN generated stats in alt.mothers)
for this channel? If so can you post them? I'm not an Agent user.
Thanks.

There is a microsoft website that does stats on all the groups, I
believe.

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...c/Default.asp?

Interesting. I guess they stopped after 08/31/2003 because you can't
put in 09/30/2003. Or perhaps they have not collated September's data
yet. It used to work for the end of any month.

Here's the misc.kids results for August.

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...hfor=misc.kids

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits